Aller au contenu

Nest Condos - 11 étages (2020)

_mtler_

Messages recommendés

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...

I love all these projects more than I do the towers.  It has always driven me crazy what a wasteland all these blocks south of Sainte-Cath and north of René Lévesque were.  So far, only Bishop has been restored. Soon, Crescent will be nearly complete, and Drummond could be fixed by 2022 with some luck. MacKay is coming along as well.  Prime areas still abound, unfortunately.  Nothing at all in the mix on Montagne or Stanley, and still several lots on the other streets (aside from Bishop). With the completion of the Overdale areas, hopefully things pick up on MacKay.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, orages lointains said:

I love all these projects more than I do the towers.  It has always driven me crazy what a wasteland all these blocks south of Sainte-Cath and north of René Lévesque were.  So far, only Bishop has been restored. Soon, Crescent will be nearly complete, and Drummond could be fixed by 2022 with some luck. MacKay is coming along as well.  Prime areas still abound, unfortunately.  Nothing at all in the mix on Montagne or Stanley, and still several lots on the other streets (aside from Bishop). With the completion of the Overdale areas, hopefully things pick up on MacKay.  

I really wish a couple of taller projects would pop up in this area. It's like a canyon, a bunch a little houses and 10-15 story projects.  

I love the Drummond towers because they finally broke this barrier to add a bit of height, hopefully we see more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...
54 minutes ago, swansongtoo said:

I think there's an existing thread but do we know what project is to the left of that lonely house ?   

On 2017-10-16 at 6:48 PM, UrbMtl said:

Rouge : Centra condo

Bleu : Brivia

J'ignore si le projet de Centra comprend le lot de leur bureau des ventes (pointillés). 

centra.JPG

Centra Phase III

11 hours ago, Rocco said:

Il manque juste un beau projet de 120m sur l'édifice des arts de Concordia (l'affaire brun de 4 étages sur R-L) et ce quadrilatère est complet.

Ca fait un bout que je me demande qu’est-ce qu’ils attendent pour vendre cette affaire là... Makes no sense to sit on that valuable lot...