Ashok

Random Photos by Ashok

I am spending the weekend in San Fransico - such a great city. I biked up the Golden Gate Bridge and a bit more so I can take this photo: 

36835054864_a3c3387d15_c.jpgThe Golden Gate Bridge by Asok Thirunavukarasu, on Flickr

I have also learned in the past few months that I have a tremendous appreciation for bridges, as shown in the photos below in NYC. The first one is the George Washington Bridge and I believe the second one is the Brooklyn Bridge. 

36376993921_481f635742_c.jpgGeorge Washington Bridge by Asok Thirunavukarasu, on Flickr

35290322712_0ca704e61c_c.jpgManhattan Skyline, view from under the Manhattan Bridge by Asok Thirunavukarasu, on Flickr

I have yet to take a photo of some of Montreal's bridge - it is on my list of things to photograph. 

Also, LaGuardia airport in NYC is a shit-show but there is one interesting aspect of it. Because it is such a shit-show, planes coming into LaGuardia often have to circle around Manhattan once or twice while waiting for someone to figure out when they can land - which makes for great aerial photos, such as these ones.

34910872063_9ef7e70d58_b.jpgNYC by Asok Thirunavukarasu, on Flickr

35333341980_a9902ec176_b.jpgNYC by Asok Thirunavukarasu, on Flickr

Modifié par Ashok
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also, I have slowly started photo-documenting the Montreal Metro Stations - I hope to get them all done by June of next year. But you can see those photos here:

• Thanks 1