Aller au contenu

A Luxury Building Boom Hits Montreal

GDS

Messages recommendés

Andrew Coyne is on a mission.

He always believed in a strong/centralized federal government. Quebec being an obstacle to this goal, he's been on a "search and destroy" mission since then. Any distortions of the reality will work in achieving the mission...

(Sorry, my 13 years in the Forces influenced my vocabulary)

In Montreal price of real estate is really booming way more than what they are reporting in the Financial Post. I sold my duplex in Lasalle and now i want to buy a house or another duplex and i'm flabergasted by the price people are asking for their houses. 

In Brossard they are asking 370 000$  for bungalows barely renovated built in 1965!!!!  

Il y a 11 heures, YUL a dit :

Andrew Coyne is on a mission.

He always believed in a strong/centralized federal government. Quebec being an obstacle to this goal, he's been on a "search and destroy" mission since then. Any distortions of the reality will work in achieving the mission...

(Sorry, my 13 years in the Forces influenced my vocabulary)

Yes, but when we denounce that type of attitudes from some parts of the ROC, we are being accused of having a victim's complex...