Aller au contenu

Air Canada S18 International service changes

Messages recommendés

http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/274658/air-canada-s18-montreal-international-service-changes/?highlight=MONTREAL

Air Canada in recent schedule update adjusted selected long-haul service from Montreal, mainly to the Middle East and Europe. Planned changes for summer 2018 season as follow.

Montreal – London Heathrow eff 01MAY18 Boeing 787-9 replaces A330-300/777-300ER (Previous plan: A330 in May, 777 from June). This reflected in yesterday’s schedule update
AC864 YUL2000 – 0725+1LHR 789 D
AC865 LHR1410 – 1610YUL 789 D

Montreal – Tel Aviv Reflected in previous schedule update, seasonal 2 weekly service operates with 787-8 instead of A330 in S17
AC082 YUL1810 – 1125+1TLV 788 37
AC083 TLV1255 – 1710YUL 788 14

Previously reported, Air Canada is introducing daily Montreal – Tokyo Narita service with 787-8, from 01JUN18.

5 minutes ago, SKYMTL said:

As, so the "cramped as sardines" Dreamliners are being rotated to the Montreal long-haul routes.  Good to know since I'll add those AC routes to my avoid at all costs list.  

Gonna stick to A330s only, then?

1 hour ago, SKYMTL said:

As, so the "cramped as sardines" Dreamliners are being rotated to the Montreal long-haul routes.  Good to know since I'll add those AC routes to my avoid at all costs list.  

Have fun with that!

2 hours ago, mark_ac said:

you realize that the BA 787-8 has the exact same seat dimensions as the Air Canada 787-8/9 & 777. The other alternative, Air Transat (our blessed Quebec national carrier), has 9 across on a smaller fuselage with 30" pitch.

Air France is the same. 

So in this case you're stuck with Swiss/Lufthansa lol.

I get to Spain with Swiss passing by Zurich on a a Boeing 777-300ER  10 across seat,  one of the most uncomfortable flight i ever take.   This pictures is for a 340 pax configuration but the plane i took was in a 412 pax configuration. It was full of passengers.  Imagine there is a configuration at 550 pax!!!!!

boeing777.jpg