Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 1,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I think this should be filed under "Vision".  Looking through Vizual 3D's past, they tend to do a lot of conceptual renderings without associated clients.  Its a smart way to expand their visual portfolio but I don't think we can take this rendering for a true "proposal".    

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 39 minutes, SKYMTL a dit :

I think this should be filed under "Vision".  Looking through Vizual 3D's past, they tend to do a lot of conceptual renderings without associated clients.  Its a smart way to expand their visual portfolio but I don't think we can take this rendering for a true "proposal".    

There was soil testing this summer on the site... Which usually means someone plans on developing the site. I wouldn’t be surprised if a mixed-use projet popped up.

Thanks for sharing GDS. Hard to see this tower with the two renderings we have, but it looks promising! Probably in the same height range as Aimia Tower. It's always nice to see projects built east of Robert-Bourassa. It'll help to balance out the skyline!

• Like 2