Aller au contenu

Magical Montreal | 375th Birthday Film

Chris1989

Messages recommendés

Wow......amazing !  Seriously well done. I will send this to my American friends who are all about TV and movies.

And thanks for taking the time to put all these Montréal references in a compilation. It must have taken you a lot of time and effort but I will admit that it is Worth it.

Great stuff !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve_36 said:

Wow......amazing !  Seriously well done. I will send this to my American friends who are all about TV and movies.

And thanks for taking the time to put all these Montréal references in a compilation. It must have taken you a lot of time and effort but I will admit that it is Worth it.

Great stuff !

Thanks steve

Wow Chris  What a great film you put together. It honours all that is great about Montreal Quebec and Canada. I lived here all my life and I'm still learning of a new spot to visit and with all the changes  that are happening now like Griffintown and the R.E.M. Light rail planned. It's only going to make our beloved city even more of a jewel that it is. OH and THE FOOD so YUMMY. MERCI/THANK YOU

• Like 1

Très fort man. Tu m'as donné qq goosebumps et qq larmes. Quel travail! Wow. Merci. 

Si jamais un jour tu veux en faire un autre, voici une très belle chanson d'Amelia Curran, Bye Bye Montreal. 

• Like 1