Aller au contenu

628 Saint-Jacques - 35 étages

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

Il y a 3 heures, mcgill101 a dit :

The impact on Square Victoria will be enormous. I'm actually glad that it isn't a fully glass-clad building; I think this area is deserving of more contemporary architecture that incorporates some modern elements.

It would be nice to see Broccolini increase their presence in the city. They seem to produce much higher quality projects than the other large firms.

I wish more projects were done by Broccolini. They really seem to care about value-adding their projects. I would pick them over any Mondev, Samcon, DevMcGill, Prevel that have destroyed Montreal's prime real estate with low-cost prefab gray mega block dwarves.

il y a 2 minutes, ConcordiaSalus a dit :

I wish more projects were done by Broccolini. They really seem to care about value-adding their projects. I would pick them over any Mondev, Samcon, DevMcGill, Prevel that have destroyed Montreal's prime real estate with low-cost prefab gray mega block dwarves.

Mondev, Samcon, DevMcGill and Prevel are still there because people buy their products... Broccolini isn't exactly cheap either... 

• Like 1