p_xavier

Montréal au 14e rang pour les "Milllenials"

84 messages dans ce sujet

28 minutes ago, vivreenrégion said:

On parle de Montréal, mais combien d'étudiants quittent Boston après leur étude ? surement énormément, et beaucoup quittent pour New York fort probablement.

Most notably Mr.Facebook, went to school and started Facebook in Boston and as you may know it is based in silicon valley. I.e no matter how reputable your schools and education you will not keep everyone who went through your system. It's just a matter of keeping a better proportion. 

3 hours ago, mark_ac said:

Molson-Coors Canadian head office moved to Toronto - with the exception of the chairman suite. BCE all executives except for VP Quebec has moved to Toronto. 

I know you have been repeating that for those two companies for how many years now. I prefer to talk about what is currently going on. Just last week SNC acquired the British WS Atkins for 3.7 billllions. Another overseas HO transferred into Montreal's. This is the latest of several major acquisitions by MTL companies. How would you call that in accordance with your favoured terminology. How about reversed mediocrity?

Like you again often say. Please do yourself a favour. Update your records.

1 hour ago, gomtl said:

I know you have been repeating that for those two companies for how many years now. I prefer to talk about what is currently going on. Just last week SNC acquired the British WS Atkins for 3.7 billllions. Another overseas HO transferred into Montreal's. This is the latest of several major acquisitions by MTL companies. How would you call that in accordance with your favoured terminology. How about reversed mediocrity?

Like you again often say. Please do yourself a favour. Update your records.

Nonsense. SNC is actually growing/transferring certain positions to London to take into consideration all the acquisitions they've made in the area. WS Atkins will be ran out of London under the SNC umbrella. 

I still can't get over how the Molsons (who live/breathe Montreal) can have their Canadian ops not even in the city!!!

Cette discussion est rendue beaucoup trop hors-sujet.

1 personne aime ça

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.