Aller au contenu

Opinion: Quelles seront les prochaines destinations internationales de YUL?

Messages recommendés

Mis à part le transfrontalier, quelle est la prochaine destination en vol directe qui sera offerte de YUL? Nous avions des indices avant d'Air Canada, mais étant donné que toutes ces destinations sont maintenant disponibles, quelles seront les prochaines? (toute compagnie confondue)

• Réponses 52
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I'd love to see Air Canada give some love to Domestic routes, like Regina, Saskatoon, London, maybe even Victoria.

Other destinations I see AC rouge starting would be Tunis , Lisbon and Dublin. New US route like San Diego and Phoenix

Mainline I'd like to say Tokyo and Beirut (788). Bogota, Seattle (737 Max or C Series).

As for AC express I'd say Atlanta, Detroit, Cleveland and Pittsburg as examples.

Other Airlines

TAP (Lisbon)

Transat (Milan, Amsterdam)

I'm with all of you above.. especially Tokyo (maybe with ANA if not AC) and Bogota (although Lima might be good too).. hoping Aer Lingus puts one of their new A321Neo's on a Dublin run from YUL.. and a long shot would be Dakar to add to our exotic destinations list..

I'm with all of you above.. especially Tokyo (maybe with ANA if not AC) and Bogota (although Lima might be good too).. hoping Aer Lingus puts one of their new A321Neo's on a Dublin run from YUL.. and a long shot would be Dakar to add to our exotic destinations list..

I don't think ANA will fly here. Their aircraft are too premium heavy. No well suited for the YUL market. Their B788s have over 40 business class seats and less than 200 economy.

Also, Dakar isn't such a long shot. It is, after all, identified as a potential route for AC in their 2015 investor day presentation. If I were a betting man, i would bet on YUL-LIS by TAP and YUL-DKR on Rouge.

Some other routes that AC has identified but haven't been announced yet.

YUL-TUN

YUL-NAP

YUL-BEY

Bogota, Lisbon and Tokyo aren't on there, but doesn't mean AC won't launch these routes. YVR-DEL wasn't on that 2015 presentation and it was launched.

All of this being said, AC can't keep expanding at the rate it has these last few years indefinitely. Sooner or later, some long haul frames will need to be retired and route expansion will take a back seat. All the 789s should be delivered by the end of 2018, beginning 2019, and the next deliveries are mostly narrowbody after that (to replace the A319/A320/E190s), so expansion will slow down after 2018.

Thenoflyzone

Modifié par thenoflyzone