YUL - Nouveau terminal

Trudeau

Messages recommendés

il y a une heure, Rusty a dit :

Im not quite understanding what that little thing will do exactly 

il y a une heure, chris a dit :

Same.

il y a une heure, Dallas72 a dit :

If anyone can further explain, it would be appreciated.  

La réponse :

Le 2018-06-08 à 22:33, Alexcaban a dit :

It's to handle passengers arriving on international flights connecting to domestics flight on Air Canada. They do not need to pick up there luggage they just go through customs and they exit right back into the terminal. Same thing for passengers arriving from the US, connecting to International flights on AC.

Modifié par Rotax
  • Like 2

Je confirme l'utilité qu'aura ce centre. À mon retour d'Athènes au mois de mai, j'avais une correspondance serrée pour poursuivre vers YQB et le line-up distinct pour les correspondances a grandement accéléré mon dédouanage. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Trudeau said:

Curb side: preparatory work on 2nd trimester of 2019, major work commencing fall 2019. New terminal starts in 2020.

Maybe I missed something in the last posts but wasn't YUL looking for financing to even suggest a start date for construction of a new terminal ?  I think I saw roughly early - mid  20s for start and about 2030 for completion as a hope.   

Modifié par swansongtoo

Il y a 11 heures, swansongtoo a dit :

Maybe I missed something in the last posts but wasn't YUL looking for financing to even suggest a start date for construction of a new terminal ?  I think I saw roughly early - mid  20s for start and about 2030 for completion as a hope.   

you missed something. ADM wants to start construction on the terminal earlier than planned because of passenger forecasts that are higher than anticipated. They would like to finish construction of the terminal in 2025.