Aller au contenu

LRT / Blue Line Extension

jesseps

Messages recommendés

The Van Horne LRT is really not a necessity in my opinion. *Also, I think that it has to be either the blue line extension or the Cote-St-Luc LRT.

I would definitely vote for the LRT on CDN and CSL. I would even extend it to run on René Lévesque, merge it with Notre-Dame and make it go up on Pie-IX instead of the rapid bus system they're implanting.*

Basically :

1st priority to the extension of the blue line towards the east and extension of the orange line to Bois-Franc.

2nd priority to the LRT from CDN-CSL to Pie-IX.

3rd priority (waaaaaay down the list) : LRT on Cavendish and Parc.

4th priority (in dreamland) LRT on Van Horne and blue line extension towards the west.

Je verrais plutôt un SRB sur Van Horne / Rosemont qui partirait de Cavendish/Kildare à l'ouest et qui se rendrait jusqu'au métro Langelier à l'est. La demande est d'environ 8000 personnes par jour pour les lignes 161 et 197 de la STM, ce n'est pas suffisant pour un SLR.

Par contre, j'aime beaucoup l'idée d'un SLR sur CSL et CDN, mais la branche CDN devrait aller rejoindre la station Ville Mont-Royal (comme la 165 actuelle) qui deviendra une station du REM!