Aller au contenu

Amati - 14 étages (2021)

JeffB

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 349
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Does anybody know what is being built (if anything) west of this whole project? more specifically at the corner of Basin and Seminaire?  We are interested in Amati with a view towards the interior garden and we were wondering what to expect to see through that "whole" between Phase 1 and Phase 2/3, looking south west-ish...Thanks

EDIT: Never mind. I found out it's Musto...with some 22 floor towers? WTF? how did they get 22 floors and not 8 or 14 like the others in the area?

Modifié par thunderstrk
found out answer to my own question

Il y a 17 heures, thunderstrk a dit :

Does anybody know what is being built (if anything) west of this whole project? more specifically at the corner of Basin and Seminaire?  We are interested in Amati with a view towards the interior garden and we were wondering what to expect to see through that "whole" between Phase 1 and Phase 2/3, looking south west-ish...Thanks

EDIT: Never mind. I found out it's Musto...with some 22 floor towers? WTF? how did they get 22 floors and not 8 or 14 like the others in the area?

Look on this map. I think I put every projet on it.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1N56Kg-DtZRiF0sBjxxSSn7Tn0GX-mbmT

Height limit is 60 meters along Séminaire, so about 20 floors. That's why Bassins du Havvre Quai 4 is 20 stories.

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...
Il y a 9 heures, Powereborn a dit :

Hum est ce que c'est moi ou le projet amati aura un gros retard ?

Je ne vois même pas de grues ni gros engins, ni trous. Je vois difficilement comment cela peut être terminé fin 2019.

Vos avis ?

A moins d'une structure gonflable, il y a effectivement peu de chances que ce projet soit prêt dans un an.