Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Superb, i hope it gets even more recognition. It could (who knows) even make its way into official coverage of the 375th (with your approval and those of the vloggers in your montage). I noticed parts of this amazing fanmade montage in the hour long "Montréal s'allume" special on sunday.*

Superb, i hope it gets even more recognition. It could (who knows) even make its way into official coverage of the 375th (with your approval and those of the vloggers in your montage). I noticed parts of this amazing fanmade montage in the hour long "Montréal s'allume" special on sunday.*

I noticed that too! That hyperlapse is quite a project, Im still blown away by it.

My video again:

• Like 1

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 6 mois plus tard...

Je ne sais pas où mettre ça, but i think these videos embodies the namesake of the thread. 

Anyways, the guy in the video vlogs is a famous Filipino youtuber and he is really popular within the filipino communities all over Canada and perhaps the world.  He truly has a deep affection with Montreal as many of us do in this forum, even though he's from Toronto.  The videos are a bit long (25 minutes) but they are really fun to watch.

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did! 

Modifié par frolofobo
  • Like 2

• 2 années plus tard...