Aller au contenu

yul-Fra en 787 été 2017

raphi

Messages recommendés

Is it a 789 or a 788? I thought they were using a 77W on it next year.

The 77W will be used from December to March. After that it will switch back to A333, and 788 for summer. The A333 that was going to be used will instead be used for LYS.

The 788 is perfect for the route especially when we factor that LH has a daily fight during the summer months too. With all the new European routes AC has started in the last few years the need to connect pax via FRA has really gone down.

I agree with Alexcaban, I would rather have a plethora of direct routes flown from YUL and a 788 on FRA instead of no direct routes but huge capacity on FRA...*

So, next S17 will see 2 AC 788 based in YUL (PVG + FRA). What new routes could be operated by the 788-789 in the near future? I'm hoping for Tokyo (don't quote me on this one Mark_AC, it's only a hope :hyper:*) , but maybe expansion in Africa is more realistic in the short-mid term?

Of course we'd all love to see Beirut eventually. To expand the French hub status though.. Dakar and Abidjan. Maybe Bordeaux and Toulouse *in France.. *all of these likely Rouge 767 routes though. Maybe Beirut would pull off a 788 if it were started?

TLV would be a 788, but BEY would clearly be Rouge material. Super VFR, no premium. As for Tokyo, it's not really the market that is interesting, but the connection possibilities to the rest of Asia.

Le Japon est quand même la deuxième économie mondiale de premier rang, et 3e au niveau du PIB par habitant, alors je trouve ça un peu réducteur de voir le Japon comme seulement une plateforme de connexions à l'Asie.