Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Just now, mark_ac said:

No it's the hope that you would differentiate between the provincial Liberals (doing a masterful job) and the federal Liberals (doing a terrible job)

Oh boy. You really can't take a joke. Hense the whishing sound...That's the joke flying over your head.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, mark_ac a dit :

Gotta love this government. Politics first, Ontario Second, Montreal Last.

This is how the Canadian Federation works.  The Federal government prefer to give (very well publicized) welfare to Québec then to give us the tools to prosper.  With welare, they can help some part of the canadian population to confirm their view of their superiority over Québec and at the same time, this welfare can be use as a diversion.  Another advantage is to keep Québec dependant on handouts instead of being able to improve.

When we receive Something from the Feds, I just consider it as a bonus, I don't count on it.  We should just keep trying to improve what we can here, and we have to admit that the Liberals (the provincial ones...) are doing a good job.

Now let's hope we can get other liaisons instead...

4 minutes ago, ToxiK said:

This is how the Canadian Federation works.  The Federal government prefer to give (very well publicized) welfare to Québec then to give us the tools to prosper.  With welare, they can help some part of the canadian population to confirm their view of their superiority over Québec and at the same time, this welfare can be use as a diversion.  Another advantage is to keep Québec dependant on handouts instead of being able to improve.

When we receive Something from the Feds, I just consider it as a bonus, I don't count on it.  We should just keep trying to improve what we can here, and we have to admit that the Liberals (the provincial ones...) are doing a good job.

Now let's hope we can get other liaisons instead...

The Quebec liberals have been doing the worst thing ever to the health care system - going straight to (and already well started) privatization, I won't call this a good job, they can't fix that system - they just can't. I agree with the rest of what you said tho. 

il y a 1 minute, MDCM a dit :

The Quebec liberals have been doing the worst thing ever to the health care system - going straight to (and already well started) privatization, I won't call this a good job, they can't fix that system - they just can't. I agree with the rest of what you said tho. 

They are doing a good job on the economy, the system on which all the rest dépends.  They are bad on healthcare (I know, I work somewhere in the healthcare system), but to be honest the systen is broken at its core.  We would need a change in its DNA.  I don't want to see a fully privatized system (and it is not where the Liberals are leading us, but if we listen in the spend, spend, spend rhetoric of the left, then yes, we will have a private system.  Not by choice but because we will be bankrupt), but we need major reforms.  I think what we need for healthcare is something like the REM model by the Caisse.

If you want to discuss the healtcare system, by all means let's do it.  But create a new thread first.