Aller au contenu

Quais De Lorimier (Groupe Bertone) - 28, 40 étages (2016)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

39 minutes ago, IluvMTL said:

At last night's Ville-Marie Borough Council meeting, there was some talk about this project. And where' there's smoke, there's usually fire. Mayor Plante mentioned it as one of the 3 major projects that will change the face of this part of downtown. There were also questions from the public about this project. The mayor said that the city had not received an official project yet. But that doesn't mean that they are not aware of the new project in development. There are registered lobbyists who meet elected officials as well as the city planners to get their take before proceeding too far with a project that the current administration will not support.  The mayor was also asked about the PPU Sainte-Marie and the new PPU des Faubourgs. She said that there will be no overlap. So, we could assume that this new PPU will not hold up the QdL project.  As I said before, there is a lot of talk circulating about the project in the last month or so. I even posted a new image of the project from the Bertone site (see below) , that was quickly removed. I think it is fair to assume that is what they are working on right now. I preferred the previous version, but I suppose we have to wait and see more of what is in store. It is somewhat of a major departure, but It does look like this version responds to some of the criticisms of the previous one. People wanted streets and they didn't want a 40 story tower next to the bridge.

QdL_2018_30221359_352739335223631_7097924684934545408_n.jpg

Many thanks for the information. Isn't there a possibility to watch the Borough Council meeting online. Do you by any chance know where to see it?

I would really like to see this project happening in the coming years. However, I liked the first version more with a massive green space area on the roof.

il y a 2 minutes, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

Many thanks for the information. Isn't there a possibility to watch the Borough Council meeting online. Do you by any chance know where to see it?

I would really like to see this project happening in the coming years. However, I liked the first version more with a massive green space area on the roof.

I really like the first version a lot. I would have preferred if they had tinkered with that before starting anew. Looks like Montreal just wasn't ready for that. Very disappointed, but maybe this version will hold a few interesting surprises.

Here's the link to watch the council meetings, live or deferred.

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=7317,102243718&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, IluvMTL said:

I really like the first version a lot. I would have preferred if they had tinkered with that before starting anew. Looks like Montreal just wasn't ready for that. Very disappointed, but maybe this version will hold a few interesting surprises.

Here's the link to watch the council meetings, live or deferred.

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=7317,102243718&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

I'm impressed by how good you are informed! Many thanks! Keep us updated.

La nouvelle version semble proposer un lien piétonnier nord-sud au centre de l'îlot, ce qui est très bien, et qui n'était pas assuré avec l'ancienne version du projet.

Ceci étant dit, la qualité architecturale semble avoir été grandement réduite, ce qui est décevant.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, ydg a dit :

La nouvelle version semble proposer un lien piétonnier nord-sud au centre de l'îlot, ce qui est très bien, et qui n'était pas assuré avec l'ancienne version du projet.

Ceci étant dit, la qualité architecturale semble avoir été grandement réduite, ce qui est décevant.

Ce ne sont encore que des esquisses et des études de gabarit. On est donc loin d'une version finale qui aura le temps de se raffiner, afin d'offrir une option intéressante de qualité équivalente à ce qui se construira du côté de la SRC.

Ce que je vois dans cet unique rendu, c'est un traitement architectural différent pour chacun des bâtiments.

Contrairement à la version précédente, il parait évident qu'il y aura plus de 2 phases. L'architecture qu'on y voit est certainement préliminaire. Pensez à Solar, Angus, Square Children et tous les autres développements majeurs en plusieurs étapes. 

C'est une excellente nouvelle à mon avis.

il y a 23 minutes, paulmtl a dit :

Mais encore la nous sommes loin de l'idée de départ .qui devais être un site d'entrée emblématique pour Montréal.?

Eh oui mais c’est pas grave les 2 grandes tours (le diable) ne sont plus là. Ouf ??