Aller au contenu

REM (ligne A) - Discussion générale

Messages recommendés

1 minute ago, FollowTheLeader said:

It's absolutely astonishing how many residents of the West Island are clueless about the REM, most of the people i talked to there had no idea the project even existed!

Les articles n'aident pas, un train de banlieue électrique...

Il y a 3 heures, FollowTheLeader a dit :

It's absolutely astonishing how many residents of the West Island are clueless about the REM, most of the people i talked to there had no idea the project even existed!

, le REM n'a pas été construit en 1ère pensée pour le West Island. c'est un ajout pour eux pour les 25 prochaines années, si on prend ça avec du recul.

Il y a 17 heures, FollowTheLeader a dit :

Misère, après ça, on se demande sur quoi ils se basent quand ils vont voter! S'ils y vont......

14 hours ago, vivreenrégion said:

, le REM n'a pas été construit en 1ère pensée pour le West Island. c'est un ajout pour eux pour les 25 prochaines années, si on prend ça avec du recul.

To be honest, it's not only the west island people. A lot of people at work that live in Laval or south shore...never heard of this project either. Hell, some of my friends don't know about this.

I'm not surprised though, many don't read the newspapers.

• Like 4

il y a 21 minutes, samal90 a dit :

To be honest, it's not only the west island people. A lot of people at work that live in Laval or south shore...never heard of this project either. Hell, some of my friends don't know about this.

I'm not surprised though, many don't read the newspapers.

Even in MONTREAL many people dont know about the project! More advertisement would be welcome !