Aller au contenu

REM (ligne A) - Discussion générale

Messages recommendés

Voilà qui rassurera le gouvernement et la CAQ.

http://www.vgq.gouv.qc.ca/fr/fr_salle-de-presse/fr_Communiques/fr_Fichiers/fr_Communique20180613.pdf

À la lumière de notre analyse comptable du montage financier et des prévisions actuelles, nous sommes d’avis qu’il est adéquat que l’investissement en équité fait par le gouvernement dans le projet du REM soit considéré comme un placement de portefeuille dans les états financiers consolidés du gouvernement, puisque ce dernier a obtenu des actions en retour et qu’il existe un potentiel de rendement lié au projet. Par contre, le ministère des Finances devra s’assurer de suivre adéquatement le projet au cours de sa construction et de son exploitation pour s’assurer que la comptabilisation de ses investissements est toujours adéquate.

Le rapport complet est ici :

http://vgq.qc.ca/fr/fr_publications/fr_rapport-annuel/fr_2018-2019-juin2018/fr_Rapport2018-2019-juin2018.pdf

Modifié par p_xavier
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SKYMTL said:

I see absolutely no problem with them building the trains our of country if it saves us millions. 

Ultimately these aren't fly-by-night operations.  Take a look at how VW moved some production to Mexico due to ridiculous union issues and labor problems at some of its other plants.  They basically cloned their entire production facility doctrine, trained their employees and use high tech machinery to optimize the entire process.  

Claiming an Alstom facility in India has any less quality than one in Canada or the EU stinks of dirty local union politiking which preys upon erroneous preconceptions that overseas products have lower quality than domestic.  

An idiotic reason but I'd expect nothing better from someone with their own job on the line.  

Well mind you, everything I've seen and heard clearly says that China has a far better record then India over the last decade. The construction methods in India are still turn of the century while China is aggressively pushing ahead and has made it very clear that its intention is to supplant the west. India has done next to nothing when compared to China in order to tackle rampant pollution problems. India has had several high profile accidents which made world wide news over the last decade. I do beleive that Alstom would make sure that it's workers are properly trained, but I definitely do have doubts in the back of my mind.

Modifié par Enalung
  • Like 1

REM: Québec pourrait avoir à payer davantage

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/grand-montreal/201806/13/01-5185638-rem-quebec-pourrait-avoir-a-payer-davantage.php

Je pourrais aussi attraper la gastro en visitant la garderie de ma fille. N'importe quoi. La Presse est réellement rendu un torchon digne de son plus grand concurrent. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SkahHigh said:

Patrice Bergeron is at it again!

C'est bien de voir la seule chose non-négative du rapport de la vérificatrice avoir autant d'attention médiatique négative! Excellent journalisme encore une fois /s.

Ils listent les conditions d'indemnisation, mais j'aimerais bien savoir de où provient le chiffre de 600 millions. Certaines des choses mentionné dans cette listes sont sous le contrôle du gouvernement, alors que d'autres sont tout à fait imprévisible. Je ne crois pas que le gouvernement serait assez stupide pour se tirer dans le pied et augmenter le coût, et pour le reste, on a juste pas de moyen de savoir à l'avance, alors de où sort le chiffre de 600 millions?

6 hours ago, Philippe said:

CTV News had the same non-sense. Why is there such bad journalism in Montreal? This headline is like the crap you will see in MTL Blog. Note the third line of the article contradicts the headline. 

If the report said that it is too early to determine the price, then why even write this article in the first place?

I wouldn't be surprised if this article gets "corrected" without notifying the readership.

Cost of REM could increase

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/cost-of-rem-could-increase-1.3972803

The Canadian Press 
Published Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:41PM EDT 

According to the auditor general, the Quebec government may have to spend more on the REM.

In a report requested by the National Assembly, Guylaine Leclerc found that some of the initial price estimates may need to be recalculated. 

Her report said that it’s still too early to determine if the price of the rapid transit system will increase. 

Right now the REM is estimated to cost $7 billion, half of which is coming from public funds.

REM: Québec pourrait avoir à payer davantage

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/grand-montreal/201806/13/01-5185638-rem-quebec-pourrait-avoir-a-payer-davantage.php

Je pourrais aussi attraper la gastro en visitant la garderie de ma fille. N'importe quoi. La Presse est réellement rendu un torchon digne de son plus grand concurrent. 

Il y a 5 heures, Decel a dit :

Ce qui me surprend, c’est le contraste avec la nonchalance et le silence méditatique sur la facture de la ligne bleue

C'est qu'il se passe pas grand chose avec la ligne bleue dans l'actualité non plus. Ici la vérificatrice générale à soumis un rapport sur le REM, il faut donc publier un article sur le sujet.