Aller au contenu

REM (ligne A) - Discussion générale

Messages recommendés

il y a 7 minutes, SkahHigh a dit :

Oui pour le viaduc, le CN l'a vendu. Il sera partagé avec les trains de VIA et la ligne Mont-Saint-Hilaire. Avec 6 (parfois 7) voies c'est très faisable.

Capture d’écran (4).png

il y a seulement 2 voies au niveau du viaduc , es-ce que les train lourds et légers vont partager le pont ?

Capture d’écran (4).png

1 minute ago, Spiter_01 said:

Nothing about the previous or new REM route affects the viability of that site for a future baseball stadium. It was simply a business calculation by la caisse that with a new administration the return of a baseball team (and a new stadium) was unlikely thus killing the business case for an underground station (that would have been presumably directly connected to the ballpark) at that location.

This is my view as well.  The stadium was to be located close to the existing CN route.  I would suspect that nothing precludes a stadium from being built there regardless of whether a station is directly under/adjacent to the stadium.  We have a tendency in Montreal to think that transit needs to be underground/connected to buildings, however if it's a 5 min walk to Griffintown station, in my view that changes nothing with regards to viability/convenience.  Also agree that the REM was not a must for a stadium.  My concern was more if the elevated REM route would have made it impossible to build on the land envisioned for a ballpark.

Bref, ca change rien pour un futur Stade....au contraire, l'arrivée en Ville à bord du REM  sera plus spectaculaire de cette façon et imaginez avec  la vue en plus d'un Stade à proximité..wow.

Si la station est fait tout près du pont, on parlerait d'une marche de max 3 minutes jusqu'au stade.  le baseball , c'est l'été donc underground ou pas..ca change rien

• Like 2

Est ce que quelqu’un pourrait faire la liste des projets qui ont été proposés le long du tracé ? Histoire de voir ce que le REM va apporter en terme de dynamisme. Merci d’avance