Aller au contenu

Bāss 1 - 8 étages (2019)

jerry

Messages recommendés

Clearly delivery of the first floor will not start in December. From what I heard, the electricians they we're working with went out of business. It's probably difficult to find one in todays market at a competitive price. This could be a rumor though. Has anyone been in contact with the office for any updates?

On 2018-11-20 at 3:40 PM, Breed01 said:

Clearly delivery of the first floor will not start in December. From what I heard, the electricians they we're working with went out of business. It's probably difficult to find one in todays market at a competitive price. This could be a rumor though. Has anyone been in contact with the office for any updates?

I spoke to them yesterday. Was told there was an issue with Hydro-Quebec so the delivery will be delayed 2-3 wks. and with the holidays and all - they are expecting to deliver floor 1 by the 2nd week of January

He said they will be providing a move-in date to everyone by Dec 1.

Il y a 2 heures, FGKG a dit :

I spoke to them yesterday. Was told there was an issue with Hydro-Quebec so the delivery will be delayed 2-3 wks. and with the holidays and all - they are expecting to deliver floor 1 by the 2nd week of January

He said they will be providing a move-in date to everyone by Dec 1.

I was told the same thing last week. (HQ issue and move-in date)

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...

Hey guys,

I'm an owner in Bass (Phase 1) and I want to bring up a problem. Perhaps someone here has an idea. My unit is not delivered yet but I managed to sneak in my unit this past weekend only to realize that the kitchen cutout for the fridge is 30 inches while we asked for 33 in the contract ( got signed proof). I contacted the responsible for the interior and she told me that the store where they get the included appliances told them I will take the standard fridge of 30.  That is true, but the store is aware, and I have email proofs, that that standard 30 inch fridge would go in my old condo unit. Plus my contract stated clearly 33 inches for a larger fridge which I already own. Bass tried to deny responsibility and finally came back today with an offer of 3 choices:

- they aknowledge their error and make the width to fit a 33 inch fridge but leave the height untouched at standard (whatever that is..probably 68ish). My fridge is 70.5...

- I pay to have the height changed also. no idea how much. she can give me a quote.

- I take a 30 inch fridge.

WTF? Isn't it implied that a 33 inch fridge requires a higher clearance? They always ask for width, which I gave to her and she put in the contract... I know this is a technicality they are trying to pull ..but do I have any recourse? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

UPDATE: Spoke to Mr Musto and basically no luck. He admitted to making a mistake and not confirming with us the change from 33 to 30, and he's willing to change it back to 33 at no charge. However he says I never mentioned the height so they assumed standard..if I want more, I pay. I thought that by saying 33" implies it's not a standard...I guess I was wrong. next time i'll mention everything..including the weight of the fridge :(

Modifié par thunderstrk

Good Luck with that

I also have a problem with the ceramic in the shower. They keep telling me it's the color I chose but it's not.

I think we should start a owner condo Bass Facebook page so we all stay in touch and it will be easier to communicate.

K.