Jasonzed's myDrone activity of Montreal and surrounding area

Jasonzed

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 239
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 2 semaines plus tard...
You guys may be seeing more of me in that I'm looking to buy a small condo in Old Montreal or even Griffentown :) Going to check-out a few next week...

Welcome to Montréal! Are you moving or is it just a "pied à terre" ? By the way your photos are incredible. They offer us a unique perspective of the city , angles rarely seen of different areas. For instance the Oratory and it's vivinity, Griffintown and the canal, Marché Atwater, Petite Bourgogne. Thank you :thumbsup:

Welcome to Montréal! Are you moving or is it just a "pied à terre" ? By the way your photos are incredible. They offer us a unique perspective of the city , angles rarely seen of different areas. For instance the Oratory and it's vivinity, Griffintown and the canal, Marché Atwater, Petite Bourgogne. Thank you :thumbsup:

Thx. It's to have a "pied a terre" here in Montreal. I go back and forth so often I might as well have a small condo here in Montreal and enjoy what the city has to offer. I have a lot of friends here so why not :)

Here are a few more from today...

9cf2cfbb-3742-447e-9c75-4b13bbc90e34_zpsu9sbnbkm.jpg

b5c5cf1c-6f18-44f5-995c-2afefe3a2f0d_zpszom0aqnt.jpg

10740ee6-b8d8-422e-a5ed-f7bd53ea898b_zps5gkc5oyl.jpg

ae1abe82-b575-46d2-be2e-7a361434e0de_zpscc72xsbx.jpg

cbf96c10-74a6-4903-a2ee-468ffd9f2370_zpsnebvudns.jpg

Modifié par Jasonzed