Jasonzed

Messages recommendés

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • Réponses 239
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Just wondering...

Did you ever record the area close to the river/quays between Amherst and Frontenac?  Or have you ever seen a drone video around? Basically the area  behind Molson, U Haul, under the bridge and the windows on the river between De Lorimier and Frontenac (Village au Pied-du-Courant, parc Bellerive, and  the MTQ land in front of the Port's 'temporary' cruise ship terminal. Fireworks nights are truly magical on the Village au Pied-du-Courant site. The place is packed and hopping way before sunset.

It's not easy to get a good understanding or handle on that area from the pictures that are available or using Google Earth. This area represents a huge potential vis a vis accès/views of our river, especially if Molson moves their plant and opens up their land to the public.

Thanks for those shots Jasonzed ! Amazing ! Sort of like Forbidden Montreal. You really get a different grip on the area and its potential. If you ever make a video of the area I would love to see it !

• 2 semaines plus tard...
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:06 AM, DonPictures said:

Nice picture ! What drone did you use ? And what camera for your videos and pictures?

Thx. I'm using my tried and trusted DJI P3 Professional. I believe it uses Sony elements in the built-in camera.

If I were to buy a new one today I would get the DJI 4Pro which has a 20MP camera with a 1 inch sensor.