Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Why would they not have tried to launch the YUL-Beijing flight in time for summer?
Well perhaps 'they' did, or perhaps not. Consider the traffic mix. Perhaps business travel to Beijing ex-YUL is stronger in October, so the aircraft can be more profitably deployed elsewhere until then. Remember there are many regulatory / logistics / commercial considerations behind any launch. Just my two cents worth.

all politics. Like any other route, the demand peaks in the summer. Air China is going to have a tougher time starting in October

I'm sure it will be a pretty successful flight overall.

Are they limited to 3 weekly flight or is there a chance we may eventually see it increase to 5x or even daily?

Monday 1 of june 2015 Buenos Aires - Santiago flight not even 35% passenger in the plane for Air Canada . But Santiago-Toronto flight 85% Toronto-Montreal flight 95% full.

Bravo a air canada. 3 langues utiliser sur chaque vols a part montreal-toronto.

• 3 mois plus tard...
Depends on how succesful this flihgt will be ... could get more frequencies .... who knows

When Air China receives its 787-9 then I'd expect an increase in frequencies, because a 777-300 with that many business class and 1st class seats is not the best type for the YUL market.

Not sure if Air China's 787s will have First though?