Aller au contenu

Qu'est ce qu'il s'est passé pour YULAVIATION.com / YULAVIATION.ca ?

Messages recommendés

Est-ce que que quelqu'un sait ce qu'il s'est passé? Quelqu'un connait le gestionnaire du forum?

Quelques membres ont discutés vouloir une section YUL aviation sur mtlurb... des intéressés?

I decided to post my answer to your PM here:

I actually don't mind opening a section for that here on MTLURB, check demand and then open a whole new forum by itself with a separate domain name.

I have the licence for the forum, maybe the server has enough capacity (not sure), but I could give it a shot if there's enough demand!

What do you think? We need a good catchy domain name lol... the obvious YULURB.com is an easy choice ;)

What do you think?

How many are interested?

Any channels to spread the word around?

Je préfererais une section sur mtlurb, comme ça plus de potentiel d'avoir plus de membres et plus de vie.

Exact. Beaucoup mieux d'ajouter des membres qui peuvent discuter de tous les sujets sur un seul forum qu'en faire deux!

I like the idea of linking it to mtlurb which already has a well established following and membership. This will allow you to see the interest, and if it's overwhelming as yulaviation v.1 was then may warrant another unique domain.

Either way, if you build it, they will come.