Aller au contenu

Le Wellington Griffintown (Phase 3) - 19 étages (2018)

GDS

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 297
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 4 semaines plus tard...
il y a 47 minutes, MexiQuebecois a dit :

Yup. I've been living here since the beginning of the month. I love it :)

Now if only they'd hurry up and finish the gym..

Always wondered how it is to live in a tower that's still in construction? How's the noise? 

When they made renovations in my ex tower they made incredible noise and vibrations for weeks.

14 minutes ago, Fortier said:

Always wondered how it is to live in a tower that's still in construction? How's the noise? 

When they made renovations in my ex tower they made incredible noise and vibrations for weeks.

It's.... interesting. It can be annoying and exciting at the same time.

I'm usually out most of the time during construction hours (7am - 7pm), but yesterday I was there all day.

It can be a bit noisy, but not overwhelming. The elevators take longer to get to your floor and it can get quite dusty.

Yesterday they asked for permission to go in and install the balcony power outlet.... My balcony it still a few pieces of wood, they haven't set the glass on it because it's considered a common space and they're doing one side at the time. It should be ready in the next few weeks.

On the other hand, you see changes daily and it's quite exciting. It feels like mini victories every time a day goes by and all of a sudden you see new ceramic by the mailbox, or that you get your FOB key for the main entrance, or that you see the security cameras installed on your floor.

I can't wait for the rooftop to be open so I can take some nice pics of the skyline.