Aller au contenu

Royalmount

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

14 minutes ago, lnykgz said:

the demolition is ongoing. i just curious if the building on the left of the picture will be demolished. if not, the old builing will be between 2 new contemporary buildings.

It looks like they're keeping this building and reclading it. It is visible just right of the footbridge in this render:
xcentrecommercialpoche.thumb.jpg.45f0aa3

Démolition: c'est tentant de faire un rapprochement avec la démolition, il y a plusieurs années, du grand bâtiment abritant jadis la Continental Can Company dans le quadrant nord-est (Métropolitaine/Décarie), dont on avait parlé vers la fin de 2016  (Quels sont les meilleurs terrains à développer?).  Qui donc entonnera la prière (ne me laissez pas succomber à la tentation)?

Il y a 21 heures, lnykgz a dit :

the demolition is ongoing. i just curious if the building on the left of the picture will be demolished. if not, the old builing will be between 2 new contemporary buildings.

image.jpeg

I kinda hope the main Erikson bldg. would be preserved, and its curved front, and then somehow integrated in the developper's plan of the sector.

BTW, welcome to the forum Inykgz!