Aller au contenu

Holiday Inn Montréal Centre-Ville - 37 étages (2017)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

I agree that it is a valuable heritage and, as such, should be milked for all its worth. They could put the Pint in the Point, for example. We could butter up Wisconsin to buy it and Guarantee them a good price, but that would be too cheesy. Compared with other historical industrial symbols here, it would , in my view, be the cream of the crop. If it is placed too close to a major thoroughfare here, it could cause huge traffic bottlenecks. We certainly don't want to pour a lot of resources into this. We should aim for 2% return on any investment here and just hope that no one skims off the profits.

or we could return it to the dep for the deposit money?

I agree that it is a valuable heritage and, as such, should be milked for all its worth. They could put the Pint in the Point, for example. We could butter up Wisconsin to buy it and Guarantee them a good price, but that would be too cheesy. Compared with other historical industrial symbols here, it would , in my view, be the cream of the crop. If it is placed too close to a major thoroughfare here, it could cause huge traffic bottlenecks. We certainly don't want to pour a lot of resources into this. We should aim for 2% return on any investment here and just hope that no one skims off the profits.

Très joli jeu de mots qui devrait plaire même aux plus soupe-au-lait. :thumbsup:

I scream, that got me whipped!

I'm sad that you wrote most of puns I can think of. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk

Les jeux de maux c'est lait ! Excellent post de acpnc à la page précédente et je partage totalement son avis : la pinte fera toujours du patrimoine visuel de Montréal où qu'elle se retrouve.*

Moi je ferais un immeuble dont la base laisserait de la place pour la pinte. Ça la mettrait en valeur.

Oui mais alors il fait que ce soit un projet qui soit "la crème de la crème !!" Ainsi tous les membres boiraient du petit lait !! Par contre il faudra être patient car comme le dit un proverbe chinois : “Patience ! Avec le temps, l'herbe devient du lait.”