Messages recommendés

• Réponses 294
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Voyons Malek

Tu t'es donné comme mission de nous remonter le moral aujourd'hui...

Tout plein de bonnes nouvelles comme ça

encore des beaux projets pour le centre-ville..

s'il fallait que les tours en construction, les hopitaux et tout le reste arrive en même temps le centre-ville aurait l'air d'un gros chantier de construction......

• Administrateur

ahaha et bien j'ai pris la peine de "photographier" les articles que je lisais dans Les Affaires.

Il y a beaucoup de nouvelles intéressantes là dans qui ne sont pas en ligne :)

do the maths, 150M per km, that covers alot of empty and sparsly habitated regions.

too expensive.

so they should of thought of how they do it in the US and Europe... merge the metro and train system together, and not have it on two different systems, which i find idiotic.

one thing i cant believe they just thought of this now, man we are so behind the times here.

honestly how long has dorval airport been in service and now they are planning on connecting the airport to dorval train station, still sucks for travelers

so they should of thought of how they do it in the US and Europe... merge the metro and train system together, and not have it on two different systems, which i find idiotic.

one thing i cant believe they just thought of this now, man we are so behind the times here.

honestly how long has dorval airport been in service and now they are planning on connecting the airport to dorval train station, still sucks for travelers

they actually planned it a long time ago.... in Mirabel

Mirabel already have a train station, and a high speed link was proposed (but never build)

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Jesseps is right Malek, Canadian cities are incredibly behind much of the world. I live in Osaka Japan and the all three airports in the metropolitan area are connected by rail. I can take the airport from my JR station Kyobashi to Kansai International airport on the JR west Airport Rapid train (direct).

Just my 2 cents 

• Administrateur

well you're in a country where people live over each other or almost, its so dense that any commuter train makes sense.

But is it really worth the 150 million a km to reach the airport? We're talking for about 12 kms, thats almost 2 billions.

The worst is that most of that 12 kms aren't residential but low industrial, who would use that metro?