Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I don't think that the "demande de démolition" means that there will be a public consultation. It's simply giving notice to the population that the building will be demolished, and giving the chance to anyone to object. As you all have said, I doubt anyone will.

I think you're right. Eval says it was built in 1964. Still curious as to why there is a consultation...

http://evalweb.ville.montreal.qc.ca/Role2014actu/roleact_arron_min.asp?ue_id=paUG%3ApE2%2F%60H%7Ejng%3CpvvI1%7B7Pc%5BnOlV%88E

I don't think that the "demande de démolition" means that there will be a public consultation. It's simply giving notice to the population that the building will be demolished, and giving the chance to anyone to object. As you all have said, I doubt anyone will.

So you thnk this is a standard prochedure for all demolitions?

According to the link, the public meeting will be on July 9 at 18:00 at the borough office. I once attended one of these meetings, and the building in question had an historical signifcance.

Modifié par IluvMTL

You're right there's a meeting, but I think this is standard procedure for any demolition. As we've mentioned, it seems unlikely that anyone will be opposed, so I imagine they're just going through the motions. I don't think too many people want to save 60s strip mall architecture on Ontario street.

So you thnk this is a standard prochedure for all demolitions?

According to the link, the public meeting will be on July 9 at 18:00 at the borough office. I once attended one of these meetings, and the building in question had an historical signifcance.