Aller au contenu

QUAD Windsor (Projet global)

WestAust

Messages recommendés

Donc c'est bel et bien le rendu le plus récent que nous avons du projet. Je regarde les couronnements des TDC 2 et 3 et c'est un beau foutage de gueule que CF nous propose. Si l'iceberg a bien fondu, c'est extrêmement honteux, pour les acheteurs, pour la ville, pour les architectes et pour l'image de CF. 

• Like 1

I am confused.. how can they change the design of TDC 2 after having units sold? I would be pissed off if I was one of the buyers, it looks a lot cheaper now! 

And for 600 peel, it is just a matter of time before they replace those nice looking towers with some shitty box like building.. oh well it was too good to be true.

Modifié par joaosax
  • Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, mark_ac a dit :

Amazing sense of entitlement on this board. If Cadillac Fairview had a chance of filling a 210 M skyscraper in Montreal they would go for it. 

We are Montreal - there’s no demand for premium new build class A. 

We are talking about cheating normal buyers into their deciving condo towers. They are crooks all the way to the top.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, mark_ac said:

Amazing sense of entity on this board. If Cadillac Fairview had a chance of filling a 210M skyscraper in Montreal they would go for it. 

We are Montreal - there's no demand for premium new build class A. 

I have to concede...you have a point.  In that case, I just wish the people at CF would then just stack the one tower on top of the other for one (1) tall office building that blends in with the taller TDC and 600 peel buildings.  It may not be class A premium office space but it could be billed as the "penthouse" of office towers in Montreal with a premium view of the city.  I'd settle for one (1) tower 200(+) metres high over two (2) stubbies (120 metres each) in a split second.  That's the only way to correct this travesty.

But...of course they will never do that....

...again I digress. 

Modifié par newyorkontario

It is really deceitful to have bought a condo in TDC2 thinking it looked like a sleek, slender shard of ice and then to find out mid construction it looks the way it does in the new rendering.  I buy real estate with its architecture in mind - talk about false advertising.  As for the Peel office towers - that is one BIG change.  I'm actually depressed about it.  Why not have planned for a mixed use tower at 210 m instead?  Will be a tragedy to waste such a strategic lot on a couple of 23 storey, totally forgettable buildings.  Here's hoping they find NO tenants for it. 

Modifié par internationalx
  • Like 2