Aller au contenu

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

1421 Bishop

1415bishop.jpg

Sis au 1421, rue Bishop, il prévoit la démolition d'un bâtiment commercial de 3 étages et la construction d'un bâtiment de remplacement résidentiel et commercial de 4 étages avec espace commercial au rez-de-chaussée. L'immeuble compterait un total de 23 logements aux étages supérieurs. Mentionnons que ce projet intégrerait aussi un nouveau poste de ventilation mécanique de la Société de transport de Montréal pour le réseau de métro.
2014-02-28 15.15.39.jpg
2014-02-28 15.15.58 (Large).jpg

okay, so demolition costs will run $750.000+ and THIS is what's being proposed? even if the architect remains the same, the small scale of the project makes me feel like the developer ought to be sitting in rooms with others in order to get the funding to push this up a couple stories higher.

also, i've been looking at the lot line, and i'm wondering about rear access - i'd love to see the complete re-establishment of the bishop street wall, but i also feel like this project is burning square footage taking up the entire lot rather than aiming higher (within the woodframed envelope) and reducing lot coverage. i hate cars, so i'm not advocating parking, i'm just thinking of courts and even garden areas.

Modifié par flight_from_kamakura

okay, so demolition costs will run $750.000+ and THIS is what's being proposed? even if the architect remains the same, the small scale of the project makes me feel like the developer ought to be sitting in rooms with others in order to get the funding to push this up a couple stories higher.

also, i've been looking at the lot line, and i'm wondering about rear access - i'd love to see the complete re-establishment of the bishop street wall, but i also feel like this project is burning square footage taking up the entire lot rather than aiming higher (within the woodframed envelope) and reducing lot coverage. i hate cars, so i'm not advocating parking, i'm just thinking of courts and even garden areas.

Rear access will still be possible through the alley between that building and the one corner ste-cath/bishop, as for usage of space, it is indicated that a metro ventillation shaft will be in the project (fortunatly from the rendering not facing the street) so that is something that has a lot of influence in the design and usage of ground space

• 1 année plus tard...
  • 3 mois plus tard...
so it's two phases? phase one, ventilation structure, and phase two, building? do we know if there's a developer currently attached to the project?

It could be done right after the STM project or long after or maybe even never. It depends of the intentions of the land owner (Modico Canada Ltd)

b31f9f95d9099ab5315b06f53ddf44be.jpg

http://www.stm.info/sites/default/files/pdf/fr/CA/160504/art._08.1_ca_du_4_mai_2016.pdf

• 3 mois plus tard...