Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

_MG_7923_large_verge_super_wide.jpg

Mount Royal Avenue in Montreal has a new, comic book-inspired look — and all it took was some new lights. Created by Estelle Jugant and Yazid Belkhir from design firm Turn Me On, the "Idea-O-Rama" project has filled up the street with light fixtures reminiscent of cartoon speech bubbles. The new lamps were born from a city-wide competition, in which Turn Me On won, aimed at creating "a unique winter atmosphere and conversation on the Avenue." Each light features original graphics from artists Astro and Jean-François Poliquin. You can check out the installation from now until the end of February, but if you can't make it, don't worry — it's expected to pop up again over the following two winters.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/2/5266704/street-lamps-transform-montreal-into-a-living-comic-book]The Verge

This is something I did not expect to see on that site. Plus I am surprised that no one posted this yet, or someone already did and I did not see.

Voilà une action qui va complètement dans le sens de l'esprit de ville créative que l'on veut développer davantage à Montréal. Une initiative qu'il faudra poursuivre et qui pourrait certainement en inspirer d'autres.

Voilà une action qui va complètement dans le sens de l'esprit de ville créative que l'on veut développer davantage à Montréal. Une initiative qu'il faudra poursuivre et qui pourrait certainement en inspirer d'autres.

Parfaitement d'accord