Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens 3 - 53 étages (2020)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

il y a 1 minute, mcgill101 a dit :

Agreed - but (and this might be due to lack of architectural knowledge) why would CF do that? Those buildings don't appear to be particularly avant-garde. They're round and have tiered roofs... I can't imagine that making them box-like or generic looking would result in significant cost savings. The materials for those buildings likely aren't different from what they are using on TDC2

Well these buildings look more sophisticated than the TDC 2 and 3 were, and these were cheapened out... why wouldn't they do the same with 600 Peel? Worked the first time.

• Réponses 1,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

9 hours ago, SkahHigh said:

Well these buildings look more sophisticated than the TDC 2 and 3 were, and these were cheapened out... why wouldn't they do the same with 600 Peel? Worked the first time.

I understand that, but my point is that they only look more sophisticated because they are round and have tiered roofs... I can't imagine how making them rectangular would lead to them being significantly cheaper to build

Il y a 13 heures, mcgill101 a dit :

I understand that, but my point is that they only look more sophisticated because they are round and have tiered roofs... I can't imagine how making them rectangular would lead to them being significantly cheaper to build

We’ll see... they could easily cheapen out but cutting the stair effect on the roof or putting cheaper glass.

On 10/21/2017 at 11:03 AM, SkahHigh said:

Vous pouvez être sûr que l'architecture du 600 Peel va changer drastiquement dès que les tours vont se vendre.

N'est-ce pas appelé appât et commutateur? Je ne suis pas une autorité en matière de droit immobilier ou de droit de la copropriété, mais si je construisais une maison, je m'attendrais à ce que le produit fini ressemble à ce que j'ai payé.

C'est indéniablement une forme de publicité trompeuse. Comme on dit le diable est dans les détails. Faudrait voir par quelles entourloupettes les promoteurs s'arrogent le droit de construire un immeuble différent de celui proposé durant la vente?

I think everyone needs to calm down. Contractors don't guarantee the outside appearance of their buildings. It's stipulated in their contracts that appearances are subject to change at the Contractor's sole discretion. Not the discretion of mtlurb.

Buyers' purchase at their own risk. Shit happens. That's life.