Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens 2 - 53 étages (2019)

MARTY

Messages recommendés

Il y a 2 heures, newyorkontario a dit :

At least one other person (Rocco) on this site didn't know the TDC2 and TDC3 would be twins.  He thanked me for the "scoop".

Wait, you know he was joking, right? Or are YOU joking now? I'm confused....

Il y a 1 heure, GDS a dit :

I don't think there is a crown

Snap1.jpg

Looks like a small crown to me. More than on the thread picture.

• Réponses 4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Il y a 2 heures, newyorkontario a dit :

At least one other person (Rocco) on this site didn't know the TDC2 and TDC3 would be twins.  He thanked me for the "scoop".

Vraiment pas de doute, un nouveau membre. 

Bienvenue Newyorkontario !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, newyorkontario said:

Merci :-)

They were only teasing you, I hope that doesn't discourage you. Either way, any contribution is appreciated. It's better to post something that might be a repeat than it is to hold back something that might benefit someone here.

I really appreciate this community because the users genuinely welcome contributions and usually speak to you with the same respect they would if they were sitting with you in person. There's not many places online like here!

• Like 2

Pretty sure the Canderel site has the final version with the "crown" at the top:  http://www.canderelresidential.com/Development/tour-des-canadiens2  

I don't see how they can make such a drastic change when that detail has been at the header of all the communications regarding this project.  Same thing here:  http://tourdescanadiens.com/

Encore une fois, fiez vous à ce que CF à soumis à la ville le printemps dernier pour la TDC3. L'ajout des étages et la diminution de la couronne (sans la retirer). 

C'est le modèle le plus récent et le plus probable que nous avons. Jaser de celui-là. 

Le 09/09/2017 à 13:43, UrbMtl a dit :

Et version 3, telle que présentée pour approbation de la Ville. 

Rocco est parfaitement au courant de cette dernière version, mais il doit beaucoup apprécier lire le dérapage sur ce fil. ;)

20170604_184218.jpg