Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Just now, avilner10 said:

shouldn't this be moved to "Under Construction"? IMO as soon as the developer starts demolition, the project has begun, but if that is too early then at least once excavation commences! Just my 2 cents...

There have been other projects where a sign went up, demolition started.... and then nothing. The market has greatly changed though, there's a lot more confidence. In the end the classification of a project on Mtlurb doesn't change the reality of the progress of a project, so we might as well be cautious until it is certain to rise.

• Like 4

il y a 8 minutes, avilner10 a dit :

shouldn't this be moved to "Under Construction"? IMO as soon as the developer starts demolition, the project has begun, but if that is too early then at least once excavation commences! Just my 2 cents...

At this point it's not really excavation but site clearing. You need to first put in piles before you can excavate. The pile driver is what will drive this thread into construction!

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, Elv13 a dit :

Is this on top of the metro tunnel? In that case it might take a while. Beside, I live nearby and confirm the excavators are moving around on the site but beside that not much is happening.

The green line metro tunnel runs right under de Maisonneuve Blvd. pretty much the whole way from around Alexis-Nihon plaza up to past Fullum St. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 mois plus tard...