Aller au contenu

Condominiums Maritime Montréal - 39 étages

swansongtoo

Messages recommendés

that wall looks great at night and how much longer will in be visible. there's no current project on that lot, but it's the last assemblage on maisonneuve in that area and the ogilvy project, along with all of the new residents and commerces coming to that part of downtown in the next 2 years, will only make it hotter. if we have to look at that wall for 5 years before it's covered up and endure 6 months of reconstruction on the mount stephen house, it's worth it to have a great new boutique hotel on what used to be a parking lot.

we're looking at this martime plaza hotel here. personally, i love it. a unique montreal landmark and, again, the only significant los angeles-style architecture in the city. i'm sure that when it was built, people thought it was terribly ugly and a great failure like they do the mount stephen hotel. time will vindicate the mount stephen hotel, mark my words.

• Réponses 194
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

that wall looks great at night and how much longer will in be visible. there's no current project on that lot, but it's the last assemblage on maisonneuve in that area and the ogilvy project, along with all of the new residents and commerces coming to that part of downtown in the next 2 years, will only make it hotter. if we have to look at that wall for 5 years before it's covered up and endure 6 months of reconstruction on the mount stephen house, it's worth it to have a great new boutique hotel on what used to be a parking lot.

we're looking at this martime plaza hotel here. personally, i love it. a unique montreal landmark and, again, the only significant los angeles-style architecture in the city. i'm sure that when it was built, people thought it was terribly ugly and a great failure like they do the mount stephen hotel. time will vindicate the mount stephen hotel, mark my words.

I agree with your last statement. Vu de devant, le contraste m'apparaît très vivifiant pour le Mount Stephen. Les murs aveugles, faut pas capoter : ils seront cachés avant longtemps par des constructions autour. La patience sera payante j'en suis certain.

Le seul hic c'est que ça reste un zonage de 120 mètres. Le 39 étages qu'on voit sur la photo doit faire environ 140 mètres.

39 étages résidentiels = 120m regarde le YUL et le Holiday Inn.

Correct. Tidan sold the property September 2015.

My question is, what is happening with the Point Zéro project near Bleury on René-Lévesque. I suppose all the new hotels in the area have played havoc with their plans... Either way I hope the Maritime project comes about sooner than later.

the site was sold to the pointe-zero group from tidan. big number so they will need to do something large or of high quality to justify the price tag.

Russell, i presume you're talking about the Maritime plot, not the one next to Mount Stephen (S-E corner of Maisonneuve / de la Montagne), right?

• 11 mois plus tard...

I drove by the other day and all sides have small billboards for a company called "Axxys Construction" and it looks like they are doing something inside. Anyone know whats's going on? There doesn't seem to be any information on their website.