Condominiums Maritime Montréal - 39 étages

swansongtoo

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 194
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

from what we know, i'm optimistic:

1) tidan group "did" the lord mount stephen hotel, so we know that they're pretty serious about the market right now;

2) some sort of work (soil testing?) is occurring on the site right now, lately that has almost universally been a pre-cursor to development, even if that development stalled out afterward (victoire and a few other projects down in/around the faubourg des récollets);

3) the developer has plans (pretty great ones, as they keep our only great la-style hotel) and now permissions from the city;

4) the market in that area seems to be holding strong.

all arrows point toward a good result!

from what we know, i'm optimistic:

1) tidan group "did" the lord mount stephen hotel, so we know that they're pretty serious about the market right now;

2) some sort of work (soil testing?) is occurring on the site right now, lately that has almost universally been a pre-cursor to development, even if that development stalled out afterward (victoire and a few other projects down in/around the faubourg des récollets);

3) the developer has plans (pretty great ones, as they keep our only great la-style hotel) and now permissions from the city;

4) the market in that area seems to be holding strong.

all arrows point toward a good result!

Only problem is, the Mount Stephen Hôtel is stalled on account of a.major fuck up and the building addition has to be the most nonsensical architectural gift to this city that I have seen in a long time. The Victoire is not in great shape either...

Only problem is, the Mount Stephen Hôtel is stalled on account of a.major fuck up and the building addition has to be the most nonsensical architectural gift to this city that I have seen in a long time. The Victoire is not in great shape either...

Le site abandonné du défunt Victoire va renaître de ses cendres un jour ou l'autre, je ne suis pas inquiet du tout, c'est un coin hot du centre-ville de Montréal. Toutefois pour le fiasco du Mount Stephen, encore une fois quelle honte pour Montréal. On a construit toute une horreur de murs aveugles. Pauvre Montréal !