Condominiums Maritime Montréal - 39 étages

swansongtoo

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 194
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Student housing.

That might prove to be cool for Concordia students. Where did you get this info?

Will they use the actual building or construct another one?

Dunno, but either way, I don't think we shall expect much higher than the existing bldg: risk factor. And i wouldn't expect any condo / fancy appts tower to be built less than 15 m from a student appts one, so the next 120 m tower east on R-L shall not be on this plot.

That might prove to be cool for Concordia students. Where did you get this info?

Dunno, but either way, I don't think we shall expect much higher than the existing bldg: risk factor. And i wouldn't expect any condo / fancy appts tower to be built less than 15 m from a student appts one, so the next 120 m tower east on R-L shall not be on this plot.

I said in another post that it will be students housing based on the information that I have and I can assure you that the lot beside the existing building is in the study phase to build a 40 storey residential tower in the near future. I can't say more sorry.

EVO is in the old Delta that that's way more than 15M: http://www.evomontreal.com/student-residence-montreal/

(Tordant que 3 francos échangent en anglais... ah! les joies des pseudonymes, héhé!)

Enfin, n'hésitez surtout pas à me contredire... Apts pour étudiants + future tour de condos de 39 étages à 2 pas? Étonnant mix, mais pourquoi pas! :awesome:

SKYMTL, sorry for the misinterpretation, as i actually meant 15 m(eters), not $ millions! ;)

le locatif deviens de plus en plus commun, surtout chez des logements voué aux étudiants.

Surtout que les étudiants n'ont jamais été de grands consommateurs de condos hors de prix au cv! ;)