Aller au contenu

Le Drummond - 22, 24 étages

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

Unless it is an elaborate scheme to make everybody believe that it's starting but in fact, all they're hoping for is to slow down their competitors sales!

Aaaaaah, I think I've been invaded by Rocco's spirit! :silly:

Moi je vais attendre de voir qu'on y plante des pieux avant de considérer que la construction est démarrée :P

Mais je pense que ce n'est qu'une question de temps...

Same here. We've seen va-et-viens on this site for how long now? Icone in particular has been using it for all kinds of things.

I'll be delighted to eat crow but I don't think anything "concrete" is happening by the end of the year.

Same here. We've seen va-et-viens on this site for how long now? Icone in particular has been using it for all kinds of things.

I'll be delighted to eat crow but I don't think anything "concrete" is happening by the end of the year.

they have to digg 4 months, time of the year is irrelevant to the start of excavation. They will hit the rock anyway. "winter condition" doesn't really apply or have a big effect. We could see digging really soon as it is a completely independant subcontractor that does that part of the job. (no link to what you are actually building as long as your know how large and in downtown "how large" is more "where my landline is".)

Avec tous les détracteurs qu'il y avait sur le forum pour ce projet, c'est le fun de voir le début et de l'enthousiasme face à une ville qui grandit encore un peu