Aller au contenu

L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

Il y a 18 heures, Acajou a dit :

I wish I could... my camera needs some fixing so I'm using my phone in the meantime. It's not the best phone but it sure works perfectly so I won't be spending any money on a better one anytime soon. I do try to get the best out of the original pictures when I can. I studied photography so I know how to work with high quality pictures, unfortunately I'm clueless as to how I could do a better job with these. I understand you might find it annoying, so do I, but I figured pictures are always a good thing no matter how good they are as people here will find someting to say or maybe spot new elements/details.

I'm very aware of the blur situation and I understand it's not the best. I'm working on it 

Most of the time, a quick wipe of the lens before every picture does a great job to remove most of the blur. Smartphone lenses are so small that anything that lands on them will affect the resulting photo a lot.

• Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Il y a 2 heures, JFrosty a dit :

Most of the time, a quick wipe of the lens before every picture does a great job to remove most of the blur. Smartphone lenses are so small that anything that lands on them will affect the resulting photo a lot.

I think the lenses might suffer from all the times I dropped my cellphone which probably had an impact on them. I often wipe the lenses before I take pictures but I noticed the quality is not as good as it used to be. Anyway, I'll figure out the camera situation soon enough as I need at least one decent camera for my own personal use as well. I'll try to avoid taking pictures when it's too dark and cloudy - Best I can do! 

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Il y a 5 heures, GUSAM28 a dit :

J'aime vraiment cette tour! J'aime particulièrement sa forme! Très belle photo en passant!  

Tu ne trouveras pas grand' monde pas d'accord avec toi à propos de cette tour audacieuse. Bienvenue sur le forum!

Profitons des vues du "sud", avant que l'une des plus belles tours de Mtl ne soit cachée par des voisines moins élégantes...

20170524_122903_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20170526_162926_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20170526_162920_Richtone(HDR).jpg

24 minutes ago, FrancSoisD said:

Tu ne trouveras pas grand' monde pas d'accord avec toi à propos de cette tour audacieuse. Bienvenue sur le forum!

Profitons des vues du "sud", avant que l'une des plus belles tours de Mtl ne soit cachée par des voisines moins élégantes...

20170524_122903_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20170526_162926_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20170526_162920_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Malheureusement, c'est la grande tragédie de ce magnifique édifice! Le plus beau gratte-ciel à Montréal dans les dernières décennies et il est caché de plus en plus.