Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

• 3 semaines plus tard...
On 12/3/2017 at 10:15 PM, ideaswithin said:

Question, was everyone's move in date on time? How were your experience in phase 2? I bought in phase 3 and my move in date is suppose to be in mid August. Problem is my rental lease ends in June 30th ( like most people). Would you suggest extending my lease up until the end of august? Or end of September in case there's any delays? If there is any delays would Bassins Du Havre cover any accommodation after the move in date they propose? Please let me know whenever any of you have the chance. Any answers would be really appreciated.

Perfectly on time, exactly on the date as agreed upon very much in advance.  :)  Well, actually, I think we even got offered to advance the date by a week or something if we wanted to...

And this was more than 2 years ago, while moving into 2a.  Rachel Julien/Prevel, at least based on my experience, are pretty good with this.  Chances are they probably plan for the worst and hope for the best.  You'd think most people would do this, but it doesn't seem to be the case.  Guess it all depends on the promoter...

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...