Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

Did you sign? If the difference is over 5% you can refuse to accept the 7700 discount. And say that the unit does not respect anymore the original contract. So either they offer a better deal, or you walk away.

Hi Gigi75

Thanks for your kindly reply, yes i already signed with notary, they refunded me $8800 instead $20000~, so paid $10000 more on my unit. I could refuse the deal but i was also afraid this will bring some lawsuit and will drag forever, because per my Lawyer friend these small case can goes up to 1-2 years, and on otherside i will still need to rent an apartment during the lawsuit, so it will end up the same :( May be i was just unlucky on my first purchase. I am planning to buy the phase 4 of Bassin :)

Hi Gigi75

Thanks for your kindly reply, yes i already signed with notary, they refunded me $8800 instead $20000~, so paid $10000 more on my unit. I could refuse the deal but i was also afraid this will bring some lawsuit and will drag forever, because per my Lawyer friend these small case can goes up to 1-2 years, and on otherside i will still need to rent an apartment during the lawsuit, so it will end up the same :( May be i was just unlucky on my first purchase. I am planning to buy the phase 4 of Bassin :)

I think you took a wise decision, but a promoter that's acts like that is a shame for all the honest ones. He was in breach of contract. Not you. A modification exceeding the percentage stipulated in the contract is definitely a breach.

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...