Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

Cette perte est une zone grise difficile à évaluer lors de l'achat, surtout s'il y a des modifications qui sont faites en chemin. Maintenant la question que je me pose: en ce qui a trait au frais de condos basés sur la surface d'une unité donnée, quelle surface sera retenue, la première lors de l'achat ou celle qui est finale à la fin des travaux?

La finale sur l'acte notarié.

Every new condo owner expects a loss of 8-10% in sqft... This is something everybody knows! Your numbers seem perfectly normal to me considering the plan you bought showed a square footage including outside walls, interior deviders/pillars and 1/2 of party walls.

I totally understand, the sqft that i lost in my unit is due they need extra space for the mechanical room next to my unit, should they notify the buyer for any change on the plan?

I totally understand, the sqft that i lost in my unit is due they need extra space for the mechanical room next to my unit, should they notify the buyer for any change on the plan?

Do you have an image/pdf of the first plan you bought vs the one you have now? 1 to 4" is the most I would accept in terms of loss in the size of a room. If you gave them your money already, it will be difficult...

Cette perte est une zone grise difficile à évaluer lors de l'achat, surtout s'il y a des modifications qui sont faites en chemin. Maintenant la question que je me pose: en ce qui a trait au frais de condos basés sur la surface d'une unité donnée, quelle surface sera retenue, la première lors de l'achat ou celle qui est finale à la fin des travaux?

the condos fee should be $0.30/sqft per gallery sales during the pre-purchase period, now my current condos fee is $217 for 647sqft which equal to $0.34/sqft :)

Do you have an image/pdf of the first plan you bought vs the one you have now? 1 to 4" is the most I would accept in terms of loss in the size of a room. If you gave them your money already, it will be difficult...

I have attached the floor plan, the difference were made on the kitchen back wall, it got pulled foward by 3'-6" x 15'. The living room was shorter on the electrical plan.

floor plan.pdf

I have attached the floor plan, the difference were made on the kitchen back wall, it got pulled foward by 3'-6" x 15'. The living room was shorter on the electrical plan.

Thats a huge change. I'd be pissed.

I posted this in the completed phase 1 thread, but I'll post it here as well.

Hi everyone, for the buyers of phase 1 and 2a I was wondering if any of you encountered any surprises during the pre-construction waiting phase? ie: the builder changed your floor plan and made it worst or better.

Also did any of you divert from the original design floor plan and make changes? ie: add a powder room, lose space in order to add a separate shower and etc...

Any insight of your experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi. 2a here. Did not get any surprises at all. Things came out exactly as was indicated on the plan. The only change compared to the original plan (seen on the website, and the actual layout in the sales office), was a change of the mechanical room, but that was mentionned right off the bat, with printouts of the new layout also. Didn't ask for any particular changes neither, although I'm pretty sure I could have. Really have nothing to complain about from that aspect.

The fixes that came after I took possession though took a bit of time to complete, a bit more than I would have expected (months), which was a tad annoying at times. Nothing major, but there were a few annoyances here and there. It was all fixed eventually though.

That, in my opinion, is a huge NO!

I saw the plans and the shift was way too important. I would have never signed at the notary. That's over 20k at the price they charge per square foot!

Hi. 2a here. Did not get any surprises at all. Things came out exactly as was indicated on the plan. The only change compared to the original plan (seen on the website, and the actual layout in the sales office), was a change of the mechanical room, but that was mentionned right off the bat, with printouts of the new layout also. Didn't ask for any particular changes neither, although I'm pretty sure I could have. Really have nothing to complain about from that aspect.

The fixes that came after I took possession though took a bit of time to complete, a bit more than I would have expected (months), which was a tad annoying at times. Nothing major, but there were a few annoyances here and there. It was all fixed eventually though.

2a here as well. Exact same problem, we actually got more space than expected so we were happy. The fixes took forever and we complained several times which was a pain in the ass. Still some things left to fix but we absolutely LOVE living here. We are lucky to have a "townhouse" facing west so plenty of sun and a nice deck. It is quiet and most people are very nice.