Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

La decision de mettre ou non des roches etait supposee se prendre a la derniere assemblee generale, si je ne me trompe pas. Je n'avais pas pu y aller, alors pas trop certain de ce qui s'etait decide sur le sujet...

Ils ont tout de meme laisse les roches sur le devant de l'edifice a l'entree du 1500 Basin.

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...

Dans un mail de la part de Prevel...

Les murs et les colonnes au 2e sous-sol sont coulés. La grue à tour pourra être accueillie au retour des vacances. Le terrain pour la future dalle du gym de la phase 2 est prêt.

I posted this in the completed phase 1 thread, but I'll post it here as well.

Hi everyone, for the buyers of phase 1 and 2a I was wondering if any of you encountered any surprises during the pre-construction waiting phase? ie: the builder changed your floor plan and made it worst or better.

Also did any of you divert from the original design floor plan and make changes? ie: add a powder room, lose space in order to add a separate shower and etc...

Any insight of your experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I posted this in the completed phase 1 thread, but I'll post it here as well.

Hi everyone, for the buyers of phase 1 and 2a I was wondering if any of you encountered any surprises during the pre-construction waiting phase? ie: the builder changed your floor plan and made it worst or better.

Also did any of you divert from the original design floor plan and make changes? ie: add a powder room, lose space in order to add a separate shower and etc...

Any insight of your experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Well, i bought my condos with Gallery sur le canal, and i got surprised, they changed my floor plan without notice me. Bought for 700sqft gross, end up having only 647sqft gross, on the contract there is 5% sqft discrepancy allowance, they refuse to refund me the full sqft that i lost which is total of 53sqft, now they only refund me 18sqft, basically i payed 13k more for a unit of 647 sqft!!!the last thing, i discovered this all by myself during the inspection due the size doenst look like 700sqft unit at all. That was really not honest!!!!

Well, i bought my condos with Gallery sur le canal, and i got surprised, they changed my floor plan without notice me. Bought for 700sqft gross, end up having only 647sqft gross, on the contract there is 5% sqft discrepancy allowance, they refuse to refund me the full sqft that i lost which is total of 53sqft, now they only refund me 18sqft, basically i payed 13k more for a unit of 647 sqft!!!the last thing, i discovered this all by myself during the inspection due the size doenst look like 700sqft unit at all. That was really not honest!!!!

Every new condo owner expects a loss of 8-10% in sqft... This is something everybody knows! Your numbers seem perfectly normal to me considering the plan you bought showed a square footage including outside walls, interior deviders/pillars and 1/2 of party walls.

Cette perte est une zone grise difficile à évaluer lors de l'achat, surtout s'il y a des modifications qui sont faites en chemin. Maintenant la question que je me pose: en ce qui a trait au frais de condos basés sur la surface d'une unité donnée, quelle surface sera retenue, la première lors de l'achat ou celle qui est finale à la fin des travaux?