• 1 mois plus tard...
  • Réponses 468
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 5 mois plus tard...
Le 16/10/2014 à 10:14, SynosiK a dit :

My unit is on corner Basin and des Seigneurs... I hear nothing at all! I will try to be more alert tonight and tomorrow morning and will let you know.

Dope video though!

I have moved last september to the phase 3, my unit is like in diagonal line towards the west, i can see the whole factory, since I moved is this constant noise 24/7, like a car engine, really anoying, at the begining the promotor of this project did not close the wall correctly and the noise was intense.   Sometimes, you have these trucks come to load or upload something and the noise gets worse.   It seems this company is leaving to chateauguay anytime soon, I hope so for the people of the phase 4 who have their units on basin street, cuz they wont be able to enjoy the balconies.... once you open the doors all you hear is noise and we dont know  what the smoke does to the health, it seems it does something wrong to the health

There was something on the news about this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/griffintown-thermetco-move-housing-coop-health-1.4134433

Modifié par Alejandro
Grammar corrections and add of a link
  • Thanks 1

• 3 mois plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...