Aller au contenu

TOM Condos - 42 étages (2019)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

il y a 14 minutes, Maisonneuve a dit :

I've never seen a condo tower take so long to finish. TDC3 will top out before TOM is completely finished (I am joking of course).

You're kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did take that long. :P

il y a 41 minutes, Maisonneuve a dit :

I've never seen a condo tower take so long to finish. TDC3 will top out before TOM is completely finished (I am joking of course).

Prendre si longtemps pour un immeuble en location peut passer, mais des condos que tout le monde attend désespérément depuis autant d'années est tout simplement irresponsable et abusif.

il y a une heure, Maisonneuve a dit :

Sur le sujet de la TDC2, une personne avait dit qu'elle serait toppée avant le TOM en rigolant... On ne sait jamais.

Il y a 8 heures, Feanaro a dit :

Sur le sujet de la TDC2, une personne avait dit qu'elle serait toppée avant le TOM en rigolant... On ne sait jamais.

Le Tom a été "toppé" avant la TDC2, par contre ce n'est pas certain qu'il soit complètement terminé avant elle.

On 2018-08-05 at 5:45 PM, Maisonneuve said:

It was the same for Rocabella 2! TOM was at like the 15th floor and Roca 2 was just the base. Not only did they catch up, they surpassed the progress of TOM and have been finished since June.

I would be ashamed to say this was my project. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Mondo_Grosso said:

I would be ashamed to say this was my project. 

Every time I see this project I don't think of the builder, I think of the poor buyers who may have planned their lives around moving into a new condo unit that was due almost a year ago.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SKYMTL said:

Every time I see this project I don't think of the builder, I think of the poor buyers who may have planned their lives around moving into a new condo unit that was due almost a year ago.  

More like due 3 years ago!