Aller au contenu

TOM Condos - 42 étages (2019)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

il y a 16 minutes, theodore123abc a dit :

You know that could be good news actually, with all the renovations and new buildings going on around downtown Busac may be put under pressure to do something or lose a major tenant in Rogers.  

Effectivement, avec le 600 de la gauchetière qui sera libéré par la BNC et fraichement rénové, Rogers pourrait être tenté de déménager....

Excellent : on part une page FB avec la mention Achèteriez-vous un téléphone d'une cie qui loge dans ce genre de taudis? en les taguant en masse.

Ils auront tellement honte qu'ils briseront leur bail! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Il y a 8 heures, MtlMan a dit :

Excellent : on part une page FB avec la mention Achèteriez-vous un téléphone d'une cie qui loge dans ce genre de taudis? en les taguant en masse.

Ils auront tellement honte qu'ils briseront leur bail! :P

Le Québec ne représente pas une grosse part du marché pour Rogers, le Québec arrive loin derrière  la riche province de L'Ontario, donc Rogers est capable de vivre sans problème dans cette tour délabrée.

• Confused 3

11 hours ago, man with the golden gun said:

Le Québec ne représente pas une grosse part du marché pour Rogers, le Québec arrive loin derrière  la riche province de L'Ontario, donc Rogers est capable de vivre sans problème dans cette tour délabrée.

Je pense que c'est plutot que Rogers ne connait rien de tout du profil démographique de Québec. Le Québec va beacoup mieux que l'Ontario et ce, depuis plusieurs mois. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Il avait des gars de construction aux genre 25e - 30e étage sur les balcons semblaient installer les rampes.  En fait il y en a pas mal de rampes de posées.  Il avait également un scafold en avant de l'immeuble avec des gars que travaillaient dedans.  This thing is inching along.   

Modifié par swansongtoo

On 2018-02-02 at 8:59 PM, Bahy said:

Hi, 

I am looking for anyone who bought a unit at TOM Condos and who is frustrated by the delays. 
 My husband and I bought a unit in 2013, we were dating at that time, and they promised the delivery would be in summer 2015. We thought great thats the year we are getting married, it will be perfect. 

We are in 2018 and still no news on delivery date. From 2015, it has only been delay after delay, false promise after false promise. From delivery being summer 2015, it was pushed to end 2015, then summer 2016, then end 2016, then early 2017...then summer 2017.. you get the picture. Recently in Nov 2017, we received email that delivery will begin in feb 2018. it is Feb 2nd, and still no news from TOM. 

Instead of driving to work for 5 KM had I lived downtown,  I drive 25 KM to, and 25 KM back home from Laval. Instead of spending our early marriage days in condo downtown.. we are living out in Laval. With the 3 years of delay, our current living situation doesn't even suit downtown living anymore. We feel stuck, annoyed, frustrated. I am seeking legal advice from real estate lawyer next week. If you or someone you know is in the same boat, please contact me. 

I am in the same boat

They promised to refund my deposit when they sold my unit (email proof)

They sold it for 65k above the price I paid for and decided to keep my deposit

I'm currently in the process of going to court with them before summer 2018

• Sad 2

On 2/3/2018 at 5:08 AM, Mondo_Grosso said:

I'm truly sorry to hear about the situation you are in. Besides the people on the forum who follow the delays and just really want to see a new building finished,  there are people like you who have actually invested and who's life's center around this.

I highly recommend you approach the media about this story. Speak to both the French and English media, I know that CJAD 800 love's these personal stories.

Bad publicity like this story could be disastrous for a promotters next projects sales, it could definetly shame them in to compensating you all to save face.

Good luck, please keep us updated!

I would also add that one of the main developers of this project, Daniel Revah, is a shady businessman with a bad track record. He was also behind the Redfern project in Westmount, which also suffered severe delays. Both projects had very high costs overrun and he was forced to seek additional funds from an outside investor.

It's definitely important to know who you are buying from and to have a solid understanding of the people behind a project. Going forward, I would be very hesitant about any project that this man is involved in. 

40 minutes ago, mcgill101 said:

I would also add that one of the main developers of this project, Daniel Revah, is a shady businessman with a bad track record. He was also behind the Redfern project in Westmount, which also suffered severe delays. Both projects had very high costs overrun and he was forced to seek additional funds from an outside investor.

It's definitely important to know who you are buying from and to have a solid understanding of the people behind a project. Going forward, I would be very hesitant about any project that this man is involved in. 

Seems those projects will soon have a sibling too:  https://www.corev.ca/1420montroyal