Aller au contenu

jesseps

Messages recommendés

MONTREAL is one of North America's most appealing cities and a wonderful setting for a May-October second home. In its March 2006 special edition on the city, Gourmet magazine praised it, saying "Montreal has transformed itself into a marvelous city in the same class as Paris, Rome, San Francisco, New York, and London." The New York Times has referred to Montreal as 'Paris Without the Jet Lag." I'm certain that you will also love the city, and it will love you back.

THIS WEB SITE was created to showcase the great quality of life and the many things this friendly and sophisticated city has to offer, especially for those who want a refuge in which to live a simpler life. Montreal is just waiting to be discovered. We discovered it and this is our story. We are a couple from Texas nearing retirement.

http://www.lovelettertomontreal.com/

Read more by clicking on the link, it is several pages long.

Incroyable ce truc! Pas un publi-reportage, mais un real-deal love match! They have truly fallen in love with our city. Vraiment touchant.

Merci jesseps!

PS: comment as-tu découvert ce site?

Incroyable ce truc! Pas un publi-reportage, mais un real-deal love match! They have truly fallen in love with our city. Vraiment touchant.

Merci jesseps!

PS: comment as-tu découvert ce site?

I saw it on Facebook. There is a group/page that is for Montreal

:)

Justement, si les texans aime le plateau, faut le passé au lance flamme, ! ça doit bien être l'enfer sur terre. :silly:

Mais sinon uqam+, les gens n'ont pas de problème avec le plateau tel quel, c'est plutôt avec ses habitants que ça se complique.

• 2 semaines plus tard...

I'm sure Montreal has its own share of problems, and Montreal natives would have firsthand experiences with perhaps the less attractive attributes of the city but those visiting have an altogether different viewpoint. I would have to say I'm not surprised that Montreal is gaining attention and acclaim world-wide. There is something so uniquely compelling about this city that I cannot define or pinpoint. Other cities have history, they have a heritage, they have prestige, but for some reason Montreal blends all of these with a fierce and proud patriotism that can only cause admiration from onlookers. Maybe those born in this environment don't realize what a treasure they possess, but I can speak with these Texans and agree wholeheartedly that being in Montreal is like being in a relationship...the more you get to know her, the more you love her.