Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• 5 mois plus tard...

I went to visit Rubic yesterday and met with a leasing agent. He told me that of the 47 apartments, only 6 are still available. He mentioned to me that because of the special "Upbrella" top-down construction, they could add more floors later on. I asked when and if they would add more floors, he said they plan to in 10 years once the other condos beside and the Radio-Canada project is done. He claimed that his sources said Maison Radio-Canada was about to sell the property and the developer was planning 6 towers for the site. I doubt him on that, but it's what he said.

14555939_10153676167445666_1993781065_n.jpg

We should hear news about the MRC sale any day now as it was reported that the consortium selected would be anounced in the fall and they were aiming for October.

Here is a concept that was developed by Daoust Lestage years ago...Obviously the potential of the site has increased over the years with the new CHUM, Gare Viger, Quais de Lorimier and the rumored Molson redevelopment. In the consultations for the Strategie centreville, the desire to facilitate accès to the river between the Jacques-Cartier bridge (illuminated in 2017) and the Old Port is another plus.

Screenshot_2016-10-03-11-14-32.png

[Q4UOTE=Mondo_Grosso;263704]I went to visit Rubic yesterday and met with a leasing agent. He told me that of the 47 apartments, only 6 are still available. He mentioned to me that because of the special "Upbrella" top-down construction, they could add more floors later on. I asked when and if they would add more floors, he said they plan to in 10 years once the other condos beside and the Radio-Canada project is done. He claimed that his sources said Maison Radio-Canada was about to sell the property and the developer was planning 6 towers for the site. I doubt him on that, but it's what he said. [/quote

Modifié par IluvMTL

Planifier 10 ans d'avance pour un si petit projet m'apparait plutôt inusité. Surtout que dans l'immobilier tout change si rapidement. Avec le développement des projets autour, dans 10 ans la compétition sera probablement plus forte que maintenant et rien ne garanti que la formule sera encore avantageuse.

L'avantage c'est la technique de construction Upbrella... Oui ils planifient le faire dans 10 ans, mais c'est justement la flexibilité d'ajouter des étages n'importe quand qui rend cette technique interessante... Si le marché change dans 5 ans pour le mieux, inquiétez vous pas qu'ils vont en construire plus d'étages!

L'avantage c'est la technique de construction Upbrella... Oui ils planifient le faire dans 10 ans, mais c'est justement la flexibilité d'ajouter des étages n'importe quand qui rend cette technique interessante... Si le marché change dans 5 ans pour le mieux, inquiétez vous pas qu'ils vont en construire plus d'étages!

Est-ce que cela peut s'appliquer aussi dans le sens contraire? A mon tout de sortir :eek2:

• 1 année plus tard...

Je suis tombé par hazard sur cet article qui démontre que la technique utilisée ne date pas d'hier ...

The Building That Was Built From Top to Bottom

At Plaza de Colón in Madrid, Spain, there is a twin building that is known locally as "El Enchufe" or "The Plug" for it is said to resemble a giant electrical plug. Its formal name is “Torres de Colón” or the Columbus Towers. Some say it is the ugliest building in Madrid. Its green art deco-style top, and copper and smoked glass façade doesn’t inspire much pride among the city’s inhabitants. Nevertheless, Torres de Colón has been an icon of Madrid’s skyline since it went up in 1976. It harbored great curiosity while it was being built, for Torres de Colón was built from top to bottom.

Torres-de-Colon-composite2?imgmax=1600

• Like 3

• 2 mois plus tard...
  • 2 années plus tard...