Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Has anyone seen this? There is a flock of about 300 birds (I'm not exaggerating) that sit on top of decarie nord near the 40 est/ouest split. I can't believe my eyes as it looks like a swarm of bees or like a black cloud from far. It usually occurs around 4:30-5:00 pm. I would love to take a picture but traffic is flowing too fast to do that.

Just wondering if anyone saw it too. I have never seen anything like it before.

They are not pigeons by the way.

i call bullshit on that story... there's no way traffic could've been flowing that fast so close to the decarie interchange ! :silly: :silly:

yeah dude! I kinda agree with pedepy. There's no way traffic could be flowing well close to the 40!?!?!

yeah dude! I kinda agree with pedepy. There's no way traffic could be flowing well close to the 40!?!?!

But maybe he had to change gears and watch out for the people trying to jam into the left lane for the 40-west :P

Today I was at the cottage and I hear this loud "bawk bawk bawk bawk" and the sky went dark... 1000 geese!